Monday 26 August 2013

Technology ..AAARrrrgh!!!!

Finally I am able to get on blogger :) !  For the last couple of days, every time i have tried to post, I have had to contend with a pop up advert that I could just not get rid of and then after numerous closing down and re-starting I have got on.  I even downloaded an ad blocker for a small donation but that didn't help so after some web reading I have had to download a new browser just for Blogger?! Fingers crossed ;)

I have had a quiet day in the cabin, just pottering around listening to the old eighties music and making my card which is off to America for my Brother-in-Law's birthday;










Items Used

LOTV - Sketch Pad Set 1 Vintage Boys coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Crate Paper Kate Collection
Sentiment - Penny Black (inside)
Spellbinders Labels Two
Die-namics Leafy Flourish
Marianne Design - Roses
Buttons, twine & gems from stash 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:

Michael is off tomorrow and my assistance is required in the ongoing DIY battle of our staircase so be back soon :0)


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic male card Vicky..such a gorgeous image, love the papers and colouring and love the corner details.
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Lili’s Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments Chrissy, I look forward to joining in many more fairy challenges, Vickyx

    ReplyDelete