Friday 23 August 2013

3 cards in a row....

This is a first for my blog, 3 cards in one week ! It is amazing how much time I have when the kids aren't around.  They are on holiday with their grandparents and so I have a week of peace too.....
Anyway on to my card; quite a simple one for me this time, I found this image already coloured up in one of my bits and pieces boxes whilst having a sort out.  I probably did it when I first got my prismacolour pencils and just forgot to use it but not now...

Items Used

LOTV Stamp - Cherry On Top coloured with Prismacolours
Papers -  Memory Box - Brioche
Sentiment - Hero Arts CL158
Spellbinders -Floral Ovals & Classic Ovals Large
Ribbon & pearls from stash 
Stickles - Frosted Lace

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge: 


Have a nice evening


6 comments:

  1. Vicky your card is adorable, love the image and the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my card, I look forward to joining in with more challenge fun in the future hugs Vicky

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, love your coloring and all the layers!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments hugs Vickyx

      Delete
  3. Your card is so cute. Love those little helping mice. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments, Vickyx

      Delete